Frontier's publications list covers a wide range of conservation and biodiversity issues. These publications include those produced by Frontier staff whilst working in the field with our research assistants, as well as those produced in collaboration with our in-country host partners such as local universities.
See below for a full list of Frontier associated publications and peer reviewed articles. If you would like further information about any of the listed papers or articles, email email@example.com for a .PDF copy.
Peer reviewed scientific articles: alphabetical list of all Frontier peer reviewed publications, from all research projects.
Read our latest Conservation and Community Quarterly newsletter.
Background & Mission
Why Travel with Frontier?
Research & Development
Tanzania African Wildlife Conservation Adventure
- Report Series
- Consultancy Reports
- Peer Reviewed Articles
- Books & Book Sections
- Report Series, dissertations and peer reviewed articles from the Forest Research Programme and Marine Research Programme.
- Report Series from the Tropical Forest Research Programme.
- Report Series from the Marine Research Programme.
- Report Series, dissertations, methods manuals and peer reviewed articles from the Marine Research Programme.
- Report Series, dissertations and peer reviewed articles from the Game Reserves Programme.
- Report Series, dissertations and peer reviewed articles from the Forest Research Programme.
- Report Series from the Coastal Forest & Turtle Conservation Programme.
- How to throw a successful Environmental Awareness Event
- Society for Environmental Exploration (2009) Wulffeld, E. Society for Environmental Exploration, London