Join a Live Online Info Session
"About Frontier and our projects"
Sign up to a Live Online Info Session to discover more about Frontier and what it means to volunteer abroad. The info sessions are designed to answer commonly asked questions such as ‘where can I go?’, ‘what can I do?’ and will give you an introduction to what opportunities are available with Frontier. The session will also explain more about how Frontier project are run and what support you receive as a volunteer with Frontier.
Each Live Online Info Session is conducted by a single member of staff to which it will be possible to ask questions to throughout via the sessions’ online chat function. There will also be time at the end of the session to answer any questions you might have. Sessions last around 30 minutes and take place at 5.30GMT every other Wednesday.
To sign up for an info session, click here, fill in the brief registration form and choose which session you would like to attend. You receive an email within 24 hours confirming your attendance with a link that will become live when the session starts, as well as a reminder on the day of your chosen session. You can also join the Facebook event for your session.
- 7th January 2015 @ 5:30pm GMT / 9:30am PST
- 21st January 2015 @ 5:30pm GMT / 9:30am PST
- 4th February 2015 @ 5:30pm GMT / 9:30am PST
- 18th February 2015 @ 5:30pm GMT / 9:30am PST
- 4th March 2015 @ 5:30pm GMT / 9:30am PST
- 18th March 2015 @ 5:30pm GMT / 9:30am PST
- 1st April 2015 @ 5:30pm GMT / 9:30am PST