Digital Marketing Intern
Starting from beginning of August
To assist the Online Marketing Team with Frontier’s online marketing output, research and development incorporating website copy as well as Social Media Activity.
- Research and develop methods of digital marketing aimed at reaching and engaging Frontier’s demographic
- Assist with design of graphics, images and video content
- Use photoshop and video editing skills for designing promotional materials
- Assist in the creation of newsletters and online marketing campaigns using platforms such as mailchimp
- Manage social media and email platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- Use programmes to schedule posts on social media
- Follow and report on online trends and tailor content to target demographics
- Development of social networks to meet SEO targets
- Seek out new relationships for promotional campaigns
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager on online paid advertising for key channels
- Liaise with the research department and overseas staff
Further information can be found in the job description. To apply, please follow the link below or send a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
View Job Description PDF
job category :
job type (s):
job area (s) :
deadline for applications : No deadline